AIM
mannynose

9996969969696969696996996 9996969969696969696996996

just amazing golfinho

you, i love you, you make good cartoons :-) <3!!!!!

Unfortunate Ripper Roo Unfortunate Ripper Roo

hey;-)

i just wanna say, i like you<3:-)

golfinho responds:

Hey! very thanks mannynose! my parents dont like me!

sm00th criminul sm00th criminul

i got the groove on

if only more people can groove too

Slim Cases Episode 1 Slim Cases Episode 1

very nice

i like how most of the voices are marv and gio and the music being otter pop-tastic, i need to step up my game again

In The Summer Sky In The Summer Sky

you're quiting flash?

please don't say it so, psychedelic art is one of my favorite mediums and you are the best person to do this on newgrounds. the way you use colors and the way you pan from one scene to the next is amazing. well, good luck kyle on your journies.

The Origin of the Hair The Origin of the Hair

!!?!??!~?!?~1!~!~!!~!~~!

pretty cool d00d, was that watercoloured?!?!? did you really draw on paper for this one d00d/!!??!????

pretty silly btw!

NoComicsComics responds:

Well, the markers I used I think were water-based, something like that. Yes, I drew it all on paper and used the light box to place the papers down so I could film them. Thanks for the review.

Star Penis: Episode 3 Star Penis: Episode 3

again danny

you put a smile on my face :)

~Hurt~ ~Hurt~

it was alrightt

but i felt that it was too sad, you must be a sad man if you make flash like this

-bizarre- -bizarre-

This is clearly one of the best flashes ever!

I was skepticle at first of the silly influences you have here, but clearly you know what you are doing! The middle sequence with the black and white would definatley be the best part! I love the Insanovision references you made here!!! Skibbly goba doo doo caca peepee!!!! This one is going in my favorites!!!!!!

MoisesManzo responds:

OMG THE GREAT M$NNY!!!!!!!!

Star Penis Star Penis

The overuse of penis is usually a bad idea

In this movie, the penis was suprisingly interesting, for some reason this made me giggle all over! I guess the idea of tranvestites in cartoons excite me. Well, as always you're style in art was great, I love you Danny!